.:Гарри Поттер снова с нами:.

Объявление

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Дорогие гости!Если вас заинтересовал наш форум,то добро пожаловать!=)Прежде всего,заходите в раздел [Распределяющая Шляпа]-здесь вы найдёте и *Список персонажей**Заполнение анкеты*.
Следующим действием заходите в [Авики],выбирайте себе аватарку по душе!=)
Что делать дальше,смотрите в разделе таблицы *Об игре* и *Происходящее в игре*
Привет всем-гостям и участникам!=)Добро пожаловать на ролевую игру [.:Гарри Поттер снова с нами:.]!Мы рады видеть вас!

[Здесь] находится полезная информация о Хогвартсе,волшебных палочках,уроках,ОД и ОФ,а так же ЗАКЛИНАНИЯ.
Настал седьмой год обучения Гарри и его однокурсников в Школе Чародейства и Волшебства "Хогвартс".Дети на время каникул отдыхают от учёбы,общаются,некоторые делают работы по предметам,заданные на лето.Большинство учеников заказали номера в "Дырявом Котле",где и проведут оставшиеся каникулы.
*Пока идёт набор учеников и учителей!Нужны ученики на все факультеты(кроме Гриффиндора)).*
Пока набираются участники,отписываемся в ["Дырявом Котле"]:создавайте себе "комнаты"-темы(только определяйтесь,чтоб в одной комнате жили по 3-4 человека); а так же ходим по Косому Переулку в поисках учебных принадлежностей,встречаемся со школьными друзьями и общаемся по полной!=)
Ребята!Вот список второстепенных,но не менее важных ролей в нашей игре.Каждый желающий сможет заходить за этих персонажей и играть в любое время!=)
Ник:Альбус Дамблдор,Пароль:1111
Ник:Мистер Олливандер,Пароль:2222
Ник:Мадам Помфри,Пароль:3333
Ник:Профессор Помона Стебль,Пароль:4444
Ник:Мадам Малкин,Пароль:5555
Image and video hosting by TinyPic *Ребята,большая просьба:[не находиться в нескольких местах одновременно]-если что,написать,что вы вышли и ушли в другое место.
*Ещё одно требование:[не писать ну совсем короткие посты]-я не требую посты на 5 строк,но просто,пытайтесь фантазировать,ведь так интереснее играть!=)
Пока у нас каникулы,можно устраиваться на работу в Косом переулке(тема [Помощь вам] -->[Вакансии]).Работая,ученик получает зарплату,которая добавляется к счёту в банке ["Гринготтс"](у каждого на счету 1000 галлеонов)Покупая что-то(одежду,мороженое,метлу,волшебную палочку и тд),со счёта снимается определённая сумма,на которую вы сделали покупки.
Если вы зашли для [рекламы:]
Ник:Реклама
Пароль:7777
Надеюсь на взаимную рекламу=) Реклама в ЛС СТРОГО запрещена!!!!А особенно аккаунтом "Реклама"(в данном случае я удаляю вашу рекламу)
Гриффиндор:Гарри Поттер(Игорь),Гермиона Грэйнджер(Яна),Рональд Уизли(Влад),Джинни Уизли(Лена),Парвати Патил(Юля),Лаванда Браун(Мэри).
--------------------------------------------------
Хаффлпафф:Ханна Эббот(Оксана),Сьюзен Боунс(Олеся).
Рэйвенкло:Полумна Лавгуд(Оксана)
Слизерин:
Учителя и Орден Феникса:Нимфа Тонкс(Сафия)Минерва МакГонагалл.
Администраторы:
[Нимфа Тонкс]
[Гермиона Грэйнджер]
Модераторы:
[Джинни Уизли]
[Парвати Патил]
Гриффиндор-0
Хаффлпафф-0
Рэйвенкло-0
Слизерин-0

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » .:Гарри Поттер снова с нами:. » [Коридор] » Больничное крыло

Больничное крыло

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 94

Сюда попадают заболевшие или раненые ученики,и заботливая мадам Помфри чудным способом поставит вас на ноги!

Hello! This post could not be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this article to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!

Hiya! Quick question that's totally off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My website looks weird when browsing from my iphone 4. I'm trying to find a template or plugin that might be able to correct this problem. If you have any suggestions, please share. Thank you!

Fabulous, what a webpage it is! This webpage presents valuable data to us, keep it up.

Fantastic items from you, man. I have consider your stuff previous to and you are simply too magnificent. I actually like what you have got here, really like what you're saying and the way during which you are saying it. You are making it entertaining and you continue to care for to keep it sensible. I cant wait to learn far more from you. This is really a terrific site.

Magnificent items from you, man. I have consider your stuff prior to and you're simply extremely great. I really like what you've obtained here, really like what you are saying and the best way wherein you assert it. You're making it entertaining and you still care for to stay it sensible. I can't wait to learn far more from you. This is really a terrific website.

Spot on with this write-up, I truly feel this website needs a great deal more attention. I'll probably be back again to read more, thanks for the advice!

I seriously love your site.. Excellent colors & theme. Did you make this amazing site yourself? Please reply back as I'm trying to create my own blog and would love to know where you got this from or just what the theme is named. Cheers!

I have been exploring for a bit for any high quality articles or weblog posts on this kind of house . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this web site. Reading this information So i'm glad to exhibit that I've a very excellent uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed. I so much indubitably will make sure to don?t omit this website and give it a glance regularly.

Hi there mates, nice paragraph and good urging commented here, I am genuinely enjoying by these.

bookmarked!!, I really like your web site!

Hello! Quick question that's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My site looks weird when browsing from my iphone4. I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to fix this problem. If you have any suggestions, please share. Cheers!

Greate pieces. Keep writing such kind of info on your page. Im really impressed by it.
Hi there,  You have done an incredible job. I'll definitely digg it and in my view suggest to my friends. I'm confident they'll be benefited from this website.

Very descriptive article, I liked that bit. Will there be a part 2?

Greate pieces. Keep posting such kind of info on your blog. Im really impressed by your blog.
Hello there,  You have performed a fantastic job. I'll certainly digg it and individually recommend to my friends. I am confident they'll be benefited from this web site.

Attractive element of content. I simply stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to assert that I get in fact loved account your blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing to your augment and even I success you get entry to constantly fast.

I love looking through a post that will make men and women think. Also, many thanks for permitting me to comment!

Hi, Neat post. There is an issue together with your web site in web explorer, would check this? IE nonetheless is the market chief and a huge component to people will leave out your wonderful writing because of this problem.

I simply couldn't leave your website before suggesting that I actually enjoyed the standard info an individual provide in your guests? Is gonna be back steadily in order to investigate cross-check new posts

Hi there! This is kind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog. Is it hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty quick. I'm thinking about creating my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any tips or suggestions?  Thanks

hello there and thank you for your information – I've definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise several technical issues using this web site, as I experienced to reload the website a lot of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and could damage your high quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I'm adding this RSS to my email and can look out for a lot more of your respective fascinating content. Make sure you update this again very soon.

Hey this is kinda of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding experience so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in favor of sharing such a good idea, paragraph is fastidious, thats why i have read it completely

It's going to be end of mine day, except before end I am reading this impressive post to improve my knowledge.

Hello there! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having problems finding one? Thanks a lot!

This article is actually a good one it assists new web viewers, who are wishing for blogging.

Hiya! Quick question that's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My site looks weird when viewing from my iphone4. I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to fix this issue. If you have any suggestions, please share. With thanks!

continuously i used to read smaller articles that  also clear their motive, and that is also happening with this piece of writing which I am reading now.

Wow! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a totally different subject but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Wonderful choice of colors!

great points altogether, you simply received a logo new reader. What would you recommend about your post that you just made some days in the past? Any certain?

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Не забывайте:
*действия пишутся обычным шрифтом,
*мысли-курсивом,
*реплика-жирным
При выходе из определённого места пишите,пожалуйста,что вышли и упоминайте,куда ушли.Спасибо=)

Вы здесь » .:Гарри Поттер снова с нами:. » [Коридор] » Больничное крыло